Friday, May 06, 2016

Artsy Fartsy Friday~ A Stop-motion Music Video by Ainslie Henderson




            Hi everyone, I know it's been a long time since I posted an Art post. I came across this beautiful stop motion piece and it is BRILLIANT! The artist's name is Ainslie Henderson, and the piece is called Moving On. Everything about this video is beautifully done. It really is wonderful to watch, and even though the characters have no facial features...the artist was able to have them communicate with us. Their hands were so delicate and expressive...I loved it!


                    

                                         Artist: Ainslie Henderson
                              Uploaded to You Tube by: Art fido.com




                   OK, was I right or was I right?!?! I really hope you enjoyed the video. Have a beautiful weekend...and be blessed


                           Blessings, Joanne






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!