Friday, June 09, 2017

Finger Lickin'...Bad




          Its been a long time. The last thing I wrote was that I was going to WRITE in this blog.....

What the heck! It's been nearly six months! Every time I tried; I would just stare at the computer and fall asleep. No excuses. Let me just dive right in.

I wanted to come back with a thoughtful blog post...something that would inspire and make the world a better place in its own little way...


                                    Yeah, no

I tried and I tried, but I could not write that welcome back post that would make my bloggy buddies (or first timers here) want to come back for more. Yesterday I was telling my husband about an incident at the store and he said " Hey you should write about that" I thought it silly, but here goes.



So I've got these pet peeves....I know I know everyone has them. Lately however this one particular pet peeve has been driving me coo coo for cocoa puffs.




                        

It's when Cashiers LICK their fingers before bagging items or counting cash.
                        Big Brother big brother paul baking bb18 GIF                         
                                                                  source




                                  finger licking good GIF by Desus & Mero                                   
                                                                        source


As they say in Jersey....It SHKEEVES me!!!!!!


Anyhoo, recently I was waiting on line and as I got closer to the cashier I was praying/ pleading in my head

                     "Please, please, please don't let this guy be a finger licker....please please please!!!"


I placed my precious groceries on the belt and the young cashier started to check them out.

You will be relieved to know that he did NOT lick his fingers.





He did something else...


                                      sort of like this...
                                     
                                                                  source

                                   


      It is never OK to scratch the nether regions in public   


                     




           I think I handled it well though

                      Freaking Out Everybody Loves Raymond GIF by HULU                                                                               





2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen you in forever! Really, you do not have to do large meaningful posts that change the world. Just be the sweet lady that you are. Little day to day things that you do will be fine! Just be you and talk about the ordinary stuff that we can all relate to. Like this.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!