Monday, July 03, 2017

On Bended Knee



          OK, so its now two weeks since My knee blew up to the size of a cantaloupe ( darn, now I want  cantaloupe) Anyhoo, Let me tell ya how I hurt my knee.






     I might have hurt it at that awesome party where I danced the night away
                                      

                                  Sing Movie Dance GIF - SingMovie Dance Party - Discover ...                                                       Nope, no party..













         Maybe I hurt it trying out our awesome backyard water slide?
                
17 Waterslide Fail Gifs - Fail Gallery | eBaum's World             Hey it could have happened that way...but no it didn't











        Or perhaps I hurt it while showing off my sweet Self defense skills

                                     
WiffleGif
Nope. I can't even get my leg up that high














                                          Maybe bowling?

                                       Mondays Are the Worst | Vol. 114 | getsokt.com | Bowling ...                                                     No










                          Scaling buildings to fight crime?                                    
TOP 10 der Sportarten für Paare - crazyprices.ch                          No, I can't pull off the cape thing






So how did I hurt it? 



I knelt on the sofa to unplug something behind it.


Three weeks later I'm limping to the orthopedist and she wants me to get an MRI.

Next time someone asks how I hurt my knee I might just give them one of the scenarios above..they're much more interesting. whatcha think? ....the bowling one right?





5 comments:

  1. You poor dear, yikes, our homes can be dangerous. I vote for telling people your knee was injured while you were having fun on a huge water slide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so sorry! Now, what is the diagnosis? What is actually wrong with it? And what are you doing FOR it? It sounds awful! So good to see you! I wish you would post more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, Hopefully I'll know more about what's wrong with it when I have the MRI. Trying to stay off my feet, but that's literally impossible! I hope to post more often too❤️

      Delete
  3. I love this post. Too funny. But I hope your knee quickly heals and is back in shape to 'bowl.'

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!