Friday, February 23, 2018

Artsy Fartsy Friday~~The Art of the Doodle


 
                        Wherever I am, If I have a pen and paper...I'm going to doodle. When I was younger I used to draw wedding dresses and faces and flowers. 

Every exam paper that I handed back to the teacher would have some type of doodle in the corner. One day I even got into trouble because I made doodles of all my teachers. So embarrassing!

 I found these art videos and they are all about the doodle.

Very simply, the artist doodles faces and stick arms on inanimate objects and some animals and it turns out to be quite fun to watch.
                  


                                     Enjoy Real Life Doodles Compilation
                           Posted to YouTube by: Gifs Video

                        


                   

                             Have a beautiful weekend fill with sweet surprises!
                                        Blessings, Joanne



4 comments:

  1. This is my kind of art, cause I can't draw anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a doodler as well. :) It's hard to keep these hands still! lol! Going to watch the video.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!