Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Volkswagen, I give you a thumbs up for this one!

               
        Just the other day I heard of yet another close call with someone who was talking on their cell phone ...driving right through a red light.  I can't tell you how many times I see people talking and even trying to text while driving.

Here is a brilliant idea Volkswagen  came up with to wake people up to the fact that it takes just a second for your whole life to change....forever.

Please share....



                  

6 comments:

  1. This IS a beauty isn't it...the looks on their faces is priceless when the crash happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delores, I really though they did a good job...I know that If I were in the audience it would change me forever

      Delete
  2. WOW!! A very good message. Probably not one person in the audience will let it make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, yes the cell phone habit of answering it no matter what is hard for some to break

      Delete
  3. The leading cause of car deaths, Wow!! Even when it is the law, people still seem to do it, I don't understand how you can text and drive. Your eyes are off the road for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ginny, it is sooo scary how people believe they can drive and text.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!