Friday, February 11, 2022

Artsy Fartsy Friday: Mammogram Day, Day In The Life

            
What? An Artsy Fartsy post? could it be? YES
Ok, Im going to fess up....The artist behind this post is me....ME! A year ago I decided to start a you tube channel...again. I'm not a great artist, but I do try....anyhoo.... I tried my hand at ...at... well I guess I'll let you decide if its good or not.  I made the video a year ago and have still not been able to make another but today I am back on to creating. I used peg dolls and my limited knowledge of film editing. The channel name is Joanne, This Little Light I hope you like it 
                

                  
                         source: You tube Joanne, This Little Light


Whatcha Think?...Spielberg eat ya heart out....or not 

Have a beautiful day! and thanks for stopping by
Blessings, Joanne






1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear from you and looks like you have been super busy. Blogging and our blog friends can help though! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!