Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Name is Joanne and I'm a Disney-holic

                 


Hi Everyone,


                        I guess I should explain....


                                                    I haven't been bloggin' because for some reason or another I have not been able to sit my pleasantly plump fanny down at the computer to write anything. For a while now I have
been suffering from....

                           Its too terrible




                                        awful




                                                 nightmarish really








People, I'm suffering from ...Disney withdrawl.
                                        
                                                       source


 


      Hi, my name is Joanne and I am a Disney-holic.


                                 (yeah, its a real thing...(to me))






   We visited Disney world in late November and ever since we got back I haven't been the same.






           First, I found it strange that there were no Disney characters dancing around while I went about town in my neighborhood.
                                      
                                                                                   source



              Then, when I stood outside in my Minnie ears...lo and behold there was no Light parade or fire works in my back yard.
                                         
                                               source



               My ice cream,   pancakes, and even cookies were no longer in the shape of Mickey.
                                        
                                                      source           

                         I was no longer singing along with the Pirates of the Caribbean ride because...
                                          
                                              source



                                      THERE WAS NO RIDE!!!!!!!









                         Yes, I am a Disney-holic and was now back home....the cure for my addiction?






               .....saving my pennies so we can go next year!!!!







The following is a video I took of Christmas with Mickey. On our last night my Hubby had tickets for a special after-hours admission to the Magic Kingdom. 

       There, they made it snow on Main street and they gave out hot chocolate and yummy cookies to everyone there. At the end of the night....an amazing lights and fire works show!!!! You'll be able to tell how excited I was by listening to my reactions!  ENJOY!


                





12 comments:

  1. Gosh...do you think Disney-aholicism is contagious?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the trip was a great one to inspire addiction! :) We have never been,but I do want to take my family before they all grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go! Seeing Disney through kid's eyes is priceless!

      Delete
  3. So glad you enjoyed the magical place...they are the best...hope you survive the withdrawal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, my husband is from a Disney Family, I had only ever been once when I met him. We are going again in about a week, we love the Fort Wilderness camp ground. Our Fav place!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, Oh I have never been to the Fort Wilderness camp ground, but I had a friend that went and she said it was beautiful. Have a great time!

      Delete
  5. Awesome castle and fireworks, I love when it changes color! Someone needs to send you a Mickeygram!! I I am so glad you had such fun! And wishing you and your family a marvelous New Year, with many more trips to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! Happy New year to you and your beautiful family too!

      Delete
  6. I am so glad you got to go to Disney. I want to wish you and your family a Happy New year and hope it is as magical as Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Barb, you are so sweet. Thank You! Happy New year to you and your awesome family too!

      Delete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!