Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Here comes the cold weather...Yuck Yuck Pooey Pooey!



                           Well, here it is again.


                                                        The Fall.



                                                                      I promised I wouldn't cry...but

                                                                       Crying sad reaction gifs



I can't help it. I don't want to be a party pooper but whats so great about Fall and winter?


                                        This?

     He's saying...  

"OK, they looked pretty at first...but now I'm over it"
                                            Animals Autumn animated GIF
                               source














   and once all the leaves are finally bagged...then we can look forward to this?
                                                   cameron diaz slips and falls on ice
                                                                       source













       and no mater how small the patch is...someone is bound to slip on that ice
                                              baby walks on ice for the first time












I have to admit that it takes me a WHOLE LOTTA effort to appreciate Fall and Winter.


Sooo...I'm going to start with a nice cup of hot chocolate
                                             
                                                           source



Yep, that's what I need to get me in the groove of this not so groovy weather

a nice hot cup of sugar coma inducing yumminess 


and while I am in that sugar coma......I'll dream of this.....









Bye Bye butterfly bush, see ya next year





                                       

2 comments:

  1. We are officially into the dark cold time....bring on the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby and dog are so cute! Good thing baby was heavily padded! I HATE Fall and winter Let me count the reasons. Bad allergy to fall leaves, Cold. Dark. No flowers. No county Fairs. Ice. And did I mention NO LIGHT?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!