Friday, July 31, 2020

Artsy Fartsy Friday....Street Art by David Zinn...Guaranteed Smiles

                







                 Happy Friday, Its been ages since I've done a Artsy Fartsy Friday post. 

But I woke up determined.... 


                               and you will not be disappointed. 

I LOVED art that I find out of the blue.   

No museum or show...Just art as I'm walking around.

 The people of Ann Arbor Michigan are very very lucky to have this artist in their area. 

His name is David Zinn and he creates art out of the cracks and imperfections we walk by, and step on.

Well, you'll see.  Here is David Zinn....amazing artist that will make you smile.


                        

                                         David Zinn Master Street Chalk Art

                                 Posted to YouTube by: ahloke cafe  


               

                     Have an amazing weekend! Be safe, be happy and smile  

                                               Blessings, Joanne
   

                                             

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny, I love his work too! He is amazing! I would love to just stand there while he worked on his creation...It would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!