Friday, February 16, 2018

Artsy Fartsy Friday~~The art of Johannes Stoetter




                    I can't believe it's Friday! The week flew by...and you know what else is shocking the heck out of me? The fact that I am writing again on a regular basis on this blog. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back. I had forgotten how good it feels to write and see it post. It hasn't exactly been easy here in my neck of the woods, but I had forgotten how amazing it is to know that there is a place all my own. Away from the stress this blog is my little sanctuary.


Anyhoo...Recently I came across a post on Face Book and it was a picture of a bird. The friend who posted it challenged us to see that what we were looking at was not a bird at all. I tried and I tried, but I just couldn't see anything but a bird. Later I went back and saw what everyone else had figured out. This was the creation of another amazing Artist named Johannes Stoetter

                                 Just you wait and see

         



             

                       




                                                    Are your minds blown or what?!?!



            I hope you have a beautiful weekend filled with amazing surprises
                          
                             Blessings, Joanne



                           
                                    

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! They are totally amazing. My favorites are the chameleon and the fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, I was floored when I realized it was actually people! The chameleon is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Yes my mind is blown! I kept staring at the chameleon and then it was people lol I need to check out some of your other blogs sometime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, Im so glad you enjoyed the post! He is just amazing!..and so are the models for having the stamina to sit still for hours!

      Delete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!