Friday, February 09, 2018

Artsy Fartsy Friday~Reverse Perspective~The art of Patrick Hughes


          Hi Bloggy Buddies,
                           Well, it's been a long time, but I'm finally posting an Artsy Fartsy Friday post. Boy oh boy do I have a good one!

If you have followed this blog you are well aware that I love art and I love finding artists that use interesting mediums and techniques.

His name is Patrick Hughes and he uses a technique called reverse perspective. It's "SUPER TRIPPY" as my son described it.

We had to watch the videos several times to wrap our heads around it.
My son was convinced that it was some kind of digital trick, but no, its just the amazing work from an incredible artist.


                 ENJOY!!!

                      


                       


                       



             Amazing right? Patrick Hughes is incredible. This technique is brand new to me and I can't wait to find more! I hope you enjoyed it.


             Have an amazing weekend!
             Blessings, Joanne




4 comments:

  1. Wow! He is so creative!! Good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, glad you liked the post!
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. How neat! I've never seen anything like this! And I read some of your recent posts and I know you are going through a lot right now. I'm glad you posted to let us know! Sending you lots of hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!