Friday, August 24, 2012

Artsy Fartsy Friday~~~The Art of Slinkachu



 I am so excited today!!!!

I finally get to post an Art post about.... Slinkachu 


I first came across his work when I saw his blog on Blog of Note. There, I was instantly pulled in into his miniature world. You have to see it to believe it. It's so clever so thought-out and so very very uniquely interesting..        



                   
                        Artsist: Slinkachu  uploaded by: 




                    
                     
                          Artist: Slinkachu   uploaded by: 




Here is his blog link-->  http://little-people.blogspot.com/ and there is where you see the real genius. He photographs the scene and then he zooms out to show you the scene as you and I would see it as we walk by. His work changes your perspective and pushes you to see the ordinary in a very new way. I think he is brilliant!



Have an awesome weekend and look around....you might very well come across Slinkachu's work in your travels....ya never know!


              Blessings, Joanne


10 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love art! I just recently ran across this- which I want to try myself.
    http://zentangle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! I just came back from the site you suggested...very very cool. I do something like it but in color and on a different canvas...maybe one day I post it. My work is not as awesome as theirs though. the art work is so flowly and gorgeous! Thanks for the link!

      Delete
  2. The video is great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link; his vision is very original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the greatest stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his art and think it's so cool that he leaves them behind. I would love to run across one of those little people some day. Thanks so much for enlightening me again!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finally visiting your blog from the comment you left for me on the A to Z Challenge :) That art was really cool... such a simple idea. I love how it is all in your perspective.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!