Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Strong and Dependable~~~and a Funny Video Just For Fun





                 Think, is there someone you know that is always there helping?  Are they the "go-to" person? The one that never says "No"? Are they the one that when everyone is running around (like chickens with their heads cut off) They are the voice of reason... the calming force. They are the one who go around asking  "Hey how are you"? and listen when the answer is not a simple "I'm fine." 


            But knowing that this strong dependable person is just that...strong and dependable....sometimes people around them forget that they too may need help....Maybe they too need someone to ask...."Hey, I haven't seen you around lately...is everything OK?"

You may be surprised at the answer.



             

Everyone can use a helping hand at some point...even the strongest person you know.....



  Here is a funny video of a huge Saint Bernard who needs a bit of help....it seems he was able to climb the stairs but not get down.

 His family speak a language I do not understand, but I can guarantee you can guess when the wife says..."You're going to have to carry him"

The Husband, then says  (I'm guessing)..." Carry HIM?" 


This video just cracked me up! Hope you enjoy it too:0)
                
                     




                  Have an AWESOME day!

10 comments:

  1. That was worth watching....what a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delores, I laugh everytime I watch it!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes girl I'm that person a lot. Finally had to call uncle with some help around the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexis, yep sometimes the super woman cape needs to be put away for a bit!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, the video is hilarious! It's hard to admit that sometimes we need help. Easy to help others, but not so easy to receive it. Some times we need to let other receive blessings by helping.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. I can only guess what the husband is saying as he carried the monster dog down the stairs. I know what my hubby would be saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, the expression on the dog's face as he was carried down just cracked me up.

      Delete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!