Friday, June 15, 2018

Artsy Fartsy Friday~~ The Art of Michael Paul Smith


     Well Hello There!  Have I got a treat for you today! If you've followed my blog for a while then you know I LOVE Miniatures. 

I came across An Artist whose name is Michael Paul Smith and he is amazing! He created his own 1950's town named Elgin Park and the techniques he uses to make this town come to life are incredible too! Does he use some fancy shmancy camera to achieve those eye deceiving photos?...Nope.. is just a regular Sure Shot Camera. Please enjoy these two videos and be prepared to be taken back in time!




                  
                     Artist: Michael Paul Smith                 
                     Video posted to You Tube by: CBS

                 
                   
                         Artist:Michael Paul Smith
Uploaded to You Tube by:unclethomskitchen



               I think he is AMAZINGLY Talented!!!  I hope you enjoyed his art too!


Have a Beautiful Weekend!
 Blessings, Joanne




2 comments:

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!