Sunday, May 27, 2018

Doghouse



              Well, It must be some kind of record my family wanted to break.

                       It was virtually unheard of.

                             It was something out of legend.

But they managed to do it.

My entire family has managed to get themselves in the doghouse all in the same day, but for different reasons
                                          .Image result for dog house cartoon
                                                             source

My Son, for not answering his cell phone after my repeated calls...mind you this is a teen who's phone buzzes continuously and he is in constant communication with friends.

My Daughter for being sassy and yelling at me in the car. I don't care if you're 20....sassiness will not be tolerated.

And the Hubster for neglecting to inform me of a very important financial matter.

Yes all three are in the doghouse.

It's quite crowded in there 

In fact its so crowded...

     There is no room for the dog.
                                                 






4 comments:

  1. Sorry, but you just made it so darn funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hi Ginny, I have to laugh or else I'd spend my life yelling! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha. I hope you're all back in each others good graces now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!