Saturday, May 12, 2018

Three's a Charm



             Hi All! I started two new blogs.

                        Some of you know of the one I started a few months ago. Never Ready for Company That one is a blog about trying to get myself organized, and maybe helping others along the way. The third is one I just started Tea and Devotion. That one is about my wanting to be consistent with reading God's word. I combine it with a tea time set up (which I really do make for myself) and just write about a verse or more. 10minutes2breathe is still my baby with my ramblings about everything and anything and weekly art love shout out.

I'm hoping you stop by and give them a little look-see. 






5 comments:

  1. I had no idea you have any other blogs! I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be busy! I pop around to settle there or here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you do it? I have troubles with just one blog lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KIm! I'm going to give it the ol' college try! :0)

      Delete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!