Sunday, February 24, 2019

Perfect Moment





             Well, sometimes ...sometimes you have that perfect moment. 


                                  

       Image result for perfect sunrise
                                                       source





                    They are rare, but when they happen they are magic

                                                 
                Image result for aurora borealis and shooting star
                                                                      source


You pray and your prayers get answered
                      
You hope and hope turns into a dream come true

You realized that you have been holding your breath with anticipation and finally you can breathe again.

My Son....

He has worked so hard.

He has always had an uphill battle with school.

Nothing, and I mean nothing ever came easy for him.

And sometimes, when he worked his hardest...it often was not enough.

There was never a straight line between points a and b for him.

But he has never ever given up.

He was knocked down so many times and each and every single time he would get up and start over.

He has the kindest heart and prays for others...even those that have wronged him.

He has a laugh that makes me laugh and has an empathetic, sympathetic nature that touches the hearts of those who know him.



So it was my honor and privilege as a mom to tell him the other day that the news of his acceptance had come and that he was going to the College that he dreamt of attending.

He yelled with such Joy and he thanked God and nearly cried with happiness and relief.  

You did it My Sweet Son David. 

I am so very proud of you.

                               and thank you God for that perfect moment


2 comments:

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!