Tuesday, February 19, 2019

College Response...YAY or NAY




                    I'm sitting here a little breathless and feeling a bit paralyzed with anticipation and fear all at the same time.


A week ago my son went on a college interview. He says it went well and the interviewer seemed pleased with his answers. My son was told that he would know as soon as the next day but definitely within 7 days.


                              It has been 6 days


                              In total my son has waited months and months

                              My son wrote my e-mail down as point of contact, so everyday, every ding my computer or phone makes I think....maybe.


                              Everyday when he walks in the door he looks at my face to see if there might be a hint of a result received.


                           
                              Everyday I have to tell him no.


                              Today is the 6th day since the interview. Does that in itself mean that he didn't get in? And if that is the case...why not tell him right away?

Does this wait mean that he DID get in?

                            Does this worrying mean that I'm finally losing it? Just trying to look calm so that my son doesn't feel any added stress (piled on top of what he feels right now) is making me feel like a ticking time bomb of nerves.

 I'm guessing that when and if this answer comes I will know the very limits of this anxiety ridden impatience.


                                                       I need to RELAX
                    
                                                                  source

2 comments:

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!