Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Cuppa Tea

 


                    So, Here I am 5:30pm... have no idea what to cook for dinner, and still have presents to buy...AND still have laundry and all the other crappity crap that I have to do.

So what do i do instead?

I'm having a cuppa tea

and a slice of baguette bread with butter.

and I'm not going to stress and I'm not going to have a meltdown.

PROGRESS

because if this was any other year I'd be drowning into a lake of my own tears.

I refuse this season of "Joy and Peace" to steal my joy and peace.

So while i sip my tea, i will think on dinner and decide.

The stores are opened really late tonight and so i will venture out a bit later.

Win-Win

Join me in a cuppa

Blessings, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!