Sunday, December 19, 2021

Movie Monday #1

 


           I watch a movie last night. It was titled Hichki free on Amazon Prime. It was subtitled and it was about a teacher in India with Tourettes Syndrome. The actors that played the parts of her trouble-making class were amazing. I don't want to write too much about it so as not to spoil the story, but if you are tired of movies filled with violence and gratuitous sex scenes this is a good one for you!  Its funny, sad, sappy, and This one will make you smile.

Stars stunning actress Rani Muerji as Naina Mathur

Hichki Movie Wallpaper #2


Let me know if you like it!

Blessings, Joanne



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!