Friday, March 23, 2018

Artsy Fartsy Friday~~Breakfast Art

  

Whats for Dinner? 


I hate hearing that question. If I ever won the lottery (fat chance since I never play) I would have a personal chef. Someone whose sole job is to cook dinner for me and my family, My suggestion of having breakfast for dinner did not go over well with the Hubster and Son.

 I LOVE breakfast.  I love eggs and bacon and pancakes and crepes. I love sausages and hash browns and I especially love those spicy cut potatoes they serve at my local diner.

I started thinking....(instead of thinking what to cook for dinner) I wonder if there are artists that turn breakfast foods into ART. 

Well looky here... I found some amazing works where the medium is eggs, pancakes and toast...

                 
The first Artist is Michele Baldini and he only works with eggs. Amazing.How does he not burn anything?

                       Michele Baldini            posted byScoop
                

               

                 The next artist has a YouTube channel called  TigerTomato  and they create incredible pancake art. This video was my favorite. I thought it was just incredible how they started with a black mix on a dark pan. How in the world did they manage such accurate shading? It boggles my mind!
              

The last but certainly not least is an artist named Ida Frosk; posted by GeoBeats ArtsShe started posting her breakfast art on instagram and within a year she had over a hundred thousand followers!!!             
               


I think all three of these artists are amazing and so creative! I hope you enjoyed them. 

Now if I could only make pancakes look like a steak and potatoes.... I could make my husband happy too!


Have a beautiful weekend!

Blessings, Joanne

2 comments:

  1. Wow how do you find such creative things like breakfast art? lol Pancakes seem easier than the eggs art. Neat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KIm, so glad you enjoyed the post. How do I find them? It starts off with a question....then I go searching to see if there is art in that category. I really enjoy finding something that I have never seen before. Have an awesome day!

      Delete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!