Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wanting to Stay ZONKED


Some Days.....


           I Just don't feel like getting out of bed.


                   I just want to zonk out and stay zonked out.


                      This is officially the first full week of school and with all the other stuff crammed and piled onto my ever shrinking plate...


                                     I'm a little bit tired.


contrary to popular belief...
I am not 
            
                                     source

I can't clone myself and do all things at once.



contrary to popular belief...
I do not have a huge secret stash of money....even Al Capone's secret vault was found empty.
                        
                                     source 
 

                                        
             

So to all of the people that want me to volunteer endlessly here there and everywhere, sell tickets, sell wrapping paper, buy yet more supplies, change my schedule around consistently, make even more time for them and then question why I can't give more, more more and never once ask....
  "Hey how are you doing?"....or for that matter greet me with a "hello" before asking me to do just one more thing.....






                           AHHHHH    SHADDUP!!!!!!!!
                 I'm  POOPED!!!!!
   
                          
                               video uploaded to You Tube by: Funnycatsandnicefish





                                 

2 comments:

  1. You brought back memories of when my kids were in school. I was room mother so many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your zonked feeling....and the cat is so cute

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!