Monday, September 03, 2012

Strange Vibe




There was a strange vibe today.

          I noticed all the Moms in church were....smiling
                                                
                                                                      source


                  Dare I write ...giddy?....Yes GIDDY.



There were a few that were skipping
                                              
                                               
                                                          source

                                                      



and others did a bit of a happy dance


                                     
                                                    source


In fact there were hugs all around
        
                    source



Why pray tell? and just as I was about to ask... the answer came in a flash





School begins on Tuesday.




Other than December 26th...the first day of school has to rank as one of Mom's favorite days of the year.

              This commercial still cracks me up                        
           
       









P.S. As weird as it might seem...I hate the first day of school! I actually miss these stinkers! But if you tell anyone that, I will deny it!



9 comments:

  1. With my kids now at different stages in their education, it seems like either one of the other is on holidays.
    I do like it though when I have the house to myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ad was so funny. My kids are grown now and no grandkids so the first day of school comes and goes and I don't even notice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this is funny but so true...I always missed them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep...I kind of just kind of miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Too funny! And I have always got a kick out of that commercial. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts always make me smile. I love the Laurel and Hardy dance.

    I'm guessing your kids will miss you too, but would deny it.

    Be well, Joanne.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew where this was headed...but of course there was a twist at the end! I know you miss them but you probably have mixed feelings! I know kids usually love school and spending time with friends! Enjoy your week....sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep school is officially in session

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes happy dance for this lady .... Finally peace and quiet to work ... lol.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!