What style will Kate choose? It's anyone's guess. I kind of hope it is over the top, but to me she seems like she's going to go with a classic simple dress. Whatever the case I am sure it will be beautiful. Every bride is on her special day. Now one thing is certain however thing are bound to go wrong...it's inevitable.
1. She will cry at least once because someone will say once too often "ARE you nervous?"
2. She will be dissatisfied with her flowers, hair or make-up
3.Someone in the Bridal party is going to make her yell "Hey this is MY day!!!"
4.She will prank call her High school bully and yell "IN YOUR FACE!"
5.As soon as the special underwear garter, bustier bra and dress gets buttoned and is perfect...Kate will have to go to the bathroom.
6.Some idiot will step on her dress
7.She'll wonder what really happened at that bachelor party and if Wills is telling the truth about that suspicious mark on his neck...did he really burn it on his hair dryer?
8.She thinks about William's collection of Star wars memorbilia that will be moved into her new house and thinks "Oh well, if I accidently threw a bit of gas on them and placed his collection too close to the fireplace...it could totally look like an accident!"
9. Someone will have a coughing fit during the ceremony
10. The sweet photographer she hired will turn into a pushy wanna be director.
11. Someone's uncle will get drunk and try to dance the hula
12. Her slutty cousin will hit on all available and unavailable men.
13. Slutty cousin gets her butt kicked by angry wife
14. The food will be cold
15.Queen Elizabeth will face the wrong way during the chicken dance
16. Prince Harry might very well overindulge and yell "Food fight!!" during speeches.
17. Unmarried Aunt will tackle and sucker punch anyone who gets in the way of her catching the bouquet
18.Even after repeated warnings Prince William still smashes cake in Kate's face...looks like no nookie for you Wills!
19. Bridesmaids will eventually have to go into stall with bride to hold up her dress while she pees
20. While carrying Kate over threshold William will bonk Kate's head in door jam...yep definitely no nookie for you Wills.
Ah Yes...I just love A perfect wedding!!!
ok I think I've been reading too many wedding horror stories on the internet. ;O)