Friday, May 25, 2012

Artsy Fartsy Friday~~~Wonderful Stop Motion




ALOHA and guess what? While on my break...I won the lottery!



and of course I bought a home in Hawaii

                     source






                                         I learned the hula
                                                          
                                                                              source


                           OOPS wrong picture



OK, this is a more accurate depiction of me doing the hula
                                               
                                                                source
                                                       
                                                                                

                      My Manuscript titled "Hottie in Hawaii" was accepted, and even before it 's published It is already on the Time's Best Seller list.
                                        
                                                            source




  
                       Designers come to me to find out what's in....I told them Moo Moo dresses are definitely the way to go.....even for men...it's all about comfort!
                           
                                   Homer Simpson





                        Right this minute there is a chef in my kitchen making dinner and he has promised to do the dishes too.
                         
                              source




                        With my winnings I have hired a masseuse to come twice a day to give me a back massage....on the beach!
                          
                                   source



                       
                       I get a delivery of flowers every day from various modeling agencies that want me  to be the new It Girl  
source
...seems it's hot to be over forty and fluffy......why oh why can't they just leave me alone!



                      And I found a great Artsy Fartsy video for you all.




               ...And then I woke up
                        
                                      source



                                                                              

I'm not in Hawaii
        I don't have a book being published and worst of all...
                there is no chef in my kitchen



But.... I did find a great video for ya!
                           
                                               source


  I love stop motion art and this one is awesome! The song is cool too!                 
The Artist singing is Oren Lavie. The song is called "Her Morning Elegance"  This video was directed by Oren Lavie, Yuval & Merav Nathan.
It is very very creative and so much fun to watch!

                                
                         
                             Uploaded by 



Have a restful weekend! Thank you all for your sweet thoughts. Here's a big bear hug for each and everyone of you!
                      
                            source 


                                      Blessings, Joanne

13 comments:

  1. That was amnazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the video. And a big thank you for the bear hug, I hope your weekend is super dooper nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you hate when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video it was so interesting I haven't seen anything like it and the hula video well it was me in the second one I can image myself doing the hula like that...........lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen anything like this, it is cool!! I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the video. Hugs right back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was instantly caught up in your fantasy and could actually feel the joy of what that would feel like!! Such lovely thoughts to fantasize about ... That video is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put a comment, but not sure it took so please forgive if this is a duplicate! I was so caught up in your fantasy that it felt real and I could feel the joy that would come with the ability to do all those things! The video is very cool!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. well it was good while it lasted, right- anyway who wants a massage on the beach---sorry my computer was missing up on your link today--so i missed your video :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was with you all the way, even if it wasn't real.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe you always crack me up! Check me out I've actually seen a video you posted before, never happens! LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!