Saturday, April 07, 2012

A to Z 2012~~~G is for~ The GUACAMOLE Song

      Hi everyone,
 It'll be short and sweet today. A while ago I posted a few videos  featuring Rhett and Link Click Here for one and Here is the other. These two guys are hilarious. Well, here is my entry for the Letter G for the A to Z Challenge. The kids will love it. My daughter found this and said "This is perfect for your blog Mom"....It is.

They included their children in the video and I guarantee you'll be singing this song throughout the day.
They even include the recipe!

                  





Here's Hoping you have a Silly Saturday!

                                                          Blessings, Joanne

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Thanks for sharing. I am smiling and thinking I'll go make me some guacamole. I even reposted the song on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, that is so cute!! Thanks!

    I hope you have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO funny, thanks! I think I will show this to Ella when she comes over, she will get such a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute song but I still don't like Guacamole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I don't like avocados! I know the shame of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like guacamole but you are always interesting.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute song! I love guacamole. I love going to Mexican Restaurants and ordering table side guacamole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh my dear you did it again got a song stuck in my head .. hehe love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!