Saturday, October 09, 2010

Time Flies

              As you can tell I am new to blogging. Quite frankly up until very recently I didn't really know what it was. On the computer I can't seem to figure out even the simplest things. The language is completely new too--and its quite embarrassing when after spending an hour trying to figure something out my 12-year-old Daughter (having complete pity on me) clicks a few buttons and voila..problem solved. How did I get so behind? How did I get such a big behind? Time,Time, Time and bread and butter. I used to be current with everything now I feel like I fell asleep and woke up 20 years later. Time seems to go by at super sonic speed and we don't realize it until its gone. One second could mean the difference between life and death and yet we waste so much of it;  or we try to cram so much into it that it loses it's quality. Today was a beautiful Fall day and right in the middle of doing things that I had to do. I decided to go for a walk with my Daughter. She on her skates and me frantically trying to control our dog Max. We took a lot longer than 10 minutes and I don't remember talking about anything life changing but it was nice all the same. Before I know it she will be off to college and I'll wonder (as I do now) where has the time gone. I'm glad I got to freeze it for a little while this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!