Saturday, October 30, 2010

Young Frankenstein Clips to Make You Laugh

                 Busy Busy Busy; not a minute (much less 10 to breathe). Fall clean-up, food shopping for myfamily and my Mother; cleaning the house and yes...getting ready for all those trick or treaters tomorrow....oops I forgot ...I need to buy some candy! Well, since I really  have nothing to post today (about my ten minutes) I figured I would post some clips of one of my favorite movies Young Frankenstein. I always watch it around this time of year and it always cracks me up.  Enjoy and Happy Halloween!
                                               Young Frankenstein : Whos brain was it ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!