Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time for a Good Hardy Laugh


I found this video of this adorable little angel on You Tube and thought there is no way anyone can see this and not be in a good mood afterward. Everyone needs a good hardy laugh at least once a day. Can you remember the last time you laughed this hard? Hope you all have a great day! Now go on and have a good Chuckle! Blessings, Joanne

P.S. Tomorrow  is the start of the A to Z challenge. To find out what it's all about click button on the right.

6 comments:

  1. I can't remember laughing like that for the longest time. Sad how a lot of us kind of lose that. Of course I laugh a lot, but not those big from the belly kind!!! Jesus had it right when he said we need to become like a little child, this is true in so many ways!! Trust, joy, innocence, pleasure in simple things. Being childish is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that A to Z challange. I'd love to participate too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Becca~ Thanks...a laughing baby is irresistible

    @ Ginny~ I am in total agreement with you! If you look at kids playing..they find joy everywhere...it's truly inspiring!

    @ Lena~ I think you still can can join the challenge

    @ Barb~ I love that video, My son used to laugh like that and he still has a very contagious laugh...he cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this on TV. The baby is adorable!!
    I had some major problems with my recipe blog. My new blog is
    http://msbethmariesrecipes.blogspot.com/
    I hope you will visit me there. I mentioned it in my blog a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!