Tuesday, August 23, 2011

If I Were a Rich Girl

Whenever we are low on cash or are inundated with bills I think...




Hmmmmm if I won the lottery; then I could go from
                                                                                                                     source



To 
 
                      source                       

 Oh boy! "I'd like that diamond tiara please...no need to wrap it; I'll wear it home!"
                                                
                                                                       source





I'd go from living in my teeny house
                                        
                                                                      source

to this


                                        
                                                                  source

.....Nope....too many toilets to scrub, and besides it would take me forever to run to see who's at the door!



If I won the lottery I could eat in places like this

                                          
                                                                       source


Naaaaaaa...they'd probably serve me this
  

         

                                                                             source

                                                                                            

                                        and that amount of food would make me very CRANKY





 If I were rich then I could stop buying off the rack and perhaps buy designer couture clothes
                                                
                                                                 source 



                                                   
                                                                                                   
                                                                        source

YEESH! I gotta click my heels three times quick!




                
            There's no place like Target

                                           There's no place like Target     





 POOF <3     YES!!!!                                   

           Hey Just in time ...there's a sale!
                           source










Alrighty, I guess I am not cut out to be rich...That's OK because if I were, that might mean I'd have to get a snooty dog to carry around in my purse...and my Max wouldn't like that at all                                                   

                                             
                                                                                       
                                                                              source 




"Thanks Da' Momma"


                                              Your welcome Max
                                                           

12 comments:

  1. I love that fried egg dress!! We just had an earthquake, it sounded like a train and the whole house shook, so scary! Waiting for aftershocks now, we are right beside the epi-center. what would I do if I won the lottery?? Well, for starters a Bose Wave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! I'm not cut out to be rich either. Though I would like to be able to get anything I want at Wal-mart without guilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhah! Its so true, I wouldnt know how to be rich ahha. I feel like I would still not want to spend lots of money, and then remember I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. If I were a rich girl, I'd still shop at Target. I love Target.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! For me, the fun is in getting the great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! Love the egg dress. Wonder if it comes in my size? Seriously, there's no such thing as rich bliss. Don't wanna be poor, just somewhere in the middle. Hey girl, I received an award today and I have passed it off to you. Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha:) max does look like he might disagree if you spent too much time stuffing anther dog into your purse a la paris hilton. i also have a feeling 'where' i eat wouldn't change much if i had a lot more money, but it would be nice to find out:)
    nice to meecha. here from deb's place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you were rich I'm sure you could hire someone to scrub every inch of that mansion and open the door for you! But seriously, there is no place like Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I like the visual aids. I REALLY like the visual aids, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wouldn't it be so nice to win the lottery! if you want to feel rich just count all the blessings you have that money can't buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Ginny~ We felt it too but nowhere as strong as you guys did. Thank God no one was hurt!

    @ Grumpy Grateful Mom~ LOL!

    @ Ramona~ I agree! It would take me a while!

    @ Retired English Teacher~ Target is one of my faves.

    @ Barb~ I agree there is nothing better than a great sale!

    @ Jann Olson~ LOL! Thanks for the award!

    @ Ed Pilolla~ Welcome to my little blog! come back soon!

    @ Liz~ You are right!

    @ Anthony Stemke~ Thank You!

    @ Brandi~ Amen to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new here and found your articles and have not stopped laughing even though I have to go to the bathroom. Wish I could write like you so maybe you can be my mentor. After all Grannies like me need help to.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!