Monday, November 29, 2010

Still Awake at 12:18am


         insomnia fairy by 
  www.autumnthings.com
Site Just found -really cool stuff
                It's 12:18am and I can't sleep. I have to get my daughter up before 6am and even that fact does not push me closer to that bed. It happens. I just go with the flow. What else can I do? I have been surfing from blog to blog and I am amazed at people's creativity. http://mockingbirdhillcottage.blogspot.com/ is my most recent obsession. The pictures on her blog are simple uncluttered masterpieces and they seem to whisper ahhhh come on in take off your shoes and have a cup of tea. So cool. I look around at my own home and wonder why can't I get mine to say that? Mine says I am TIRED, but come on in anyway and please please don't remove the throw pillow I haven't been able to get around to removing the stain off the couch. I can see that I need stuff to make it homey but what Dear Lord what? I'd like to be able to look at a thrift store chair and say "Aha! there you are, you would look perfect in the office!" But I pass it by without even a nod of acknowledgement. Poor thing. Oh well some people got it and some people don't...I don't.........yet. Maybe one day. Right now I'm going to visit a few more blogs for a bit more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!