• A blog about a smidgen of time each day and the hope you spend it with me

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That Darn Stats Tab

One of my favorite Norman Rockwell
 Paintings. May we all
be grateful to God
for all our blessings
               I say every day I won't look at my stats I won't look at my stats and of course I do. I don't know why. These numbers tell you how many views you've had on your blog and even where they are from.. I have one follower God bless Her. I think she took pity on me or perhaps decided to return the favor because I commented on one of her posts. Whatever the case may be-thank you 1st and only public  follower. When I first started this blog I e-mailed all my friends and let them know about it. One, my friend T e-mailed back and said that she thought it was a great idea. Another text'd  that she didn't like one of my posts. Both my sister-in-law and best friend have read some and others simply never acknowledged the e-mail. Not a problem. In the last month I have received 350+ views on my blog. I don't know if that is good or bad. I don't know if there is anyone out there that is following it anonymously or even if any one of the friends I e-mailed even read a post. I am uncharacteristically unemotional by the results. I love to write... Period. I love to watch the words flow onto the paper and blend and twist into something that makes me sigh with fulfillment at the end. So I have decided in these ten minutes that It has taken me to write all this ...I am not going to click that stats tab anymore. It doesn't matter if a friend or someone in Istanbul takes an interest in this blog. I will be happy if they do but it doesn't matter. I will keep writing and and I will hope that someone out there gets a bit of enjoyment from my sometimes outrageously God-Loving city-girl suburban observations on life. It is with a joyful heart that I write these words and with a grateful heart I post them. Have a wonderful day guys. Thanks. God Bless.

1 comments:

  1. From 1 to 114, pretty cool:)


    None of my family that know about my blog ever read that I can tell (from the stats, not that I'm checking ;P)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!