Thursday, July 14, 2011

Craziest Wedding Entrance~~JK Wedding Entrance Dance

 
You might have seen this before... This is just about the craziest wedding entrance ...ever!
Some say it might be considered disrespectful to do that in a church, but it is obvious that the pastor knew about it.
I looked at it some more and then I realized that EVERYONE was smiling. I saw all the laughter and absolute joy in their faces....and what better joy than two people binding their lives together before God. Hope their marriage is just as joyful. I wonder what they'll do at their child's Christening. ...hmmmmm


                

7 comments:

  1. I do not think it was disrespectful! King David danced for God and so did many others in the Old Testament. It is expressing joy at a happy occasion. A wedding shouldn't be as somber as a funeral, but I've seen some that were, so much worry, stress, and ritual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cool video. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only son is getting married in September and I just cried when I saw this! Such a happy happy happy-sad day! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! Thank you for sharing it. I may just have to link you in one of my posts. That is too cute not to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. best wedding entrance ever loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ginny~ I agree! I have seen weddings that are so darn serious and boring that they seem a bit miserable

    @ ms nk rey~ Thanks I'm glad you liked it!

    @ Beth~ Glad you liked it!

    @ Rae~ You are welcomed! I'm hoping your son's big day will be lovely!

    @ Debby@Just Breathe~ Aww thanks!

    @ Becca~ I agree...makes me wish I could have another wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!