Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've Been Tagged!!


handy dandy greetings workshop
     I was running and running but wasn't fast enough. I'm so out of shape!! Becca over at My Life tagged me. She handed me this list of questions that I must answer about myself so here goes......


1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?

    Our dog Max is definitely a member of our family. He farts and burps a lot and messes up the place. He fits right in

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
       
     For my Dad to still be alive, he would have been an awesome grandpa

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?

      Cancer


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

      I would donate to cancer research, sponsor people who could not afford treatment. pay off my mortgage and buy  houses for my brothers and their families, buy houses for my friends near me of course. I would go back and make sure all my old teachers that I love were taken cared of. I would build a better V.A.hospital; Buy MTV and CANCEL FOREVER the Jersey Shore! Then travel, donate some more and invest some so that I could continuously give even after I am gone.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

     A good hardy laugh and a sale.


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?\

     loving someone.


7. What is your bedtime routine?

       I check the kids...yep I still do that. I let the dog out one last time. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, let the dog in and then I make sure all windows and doors are locked. By the time all this is done I am usually no longer sleepy.


8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?

     Through a friend. my Hubby was in the Army so I guess we truly met through letters and phone calls. 7 months later we finally had our official first date. I thought he had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen.

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?

   I love art,  but I really love to watch and listen to people play the piano or guitar.

10. What kinds of books do you read?

      I love Amish stories, mysteries and once in a while a horror story



11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

        I pray alive and healthy with my family healthy and happy too.

12. What’s your fear?

        That something bad happens to my children or husband~ God forbid

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
            Nope, I love  those funny bones. and besides outer space gives me the heebee geebees


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?

       Married and poor...Wait I'm so there now...LOL. I love my husband and we have so much fun together.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

      Hit the snooze button and then growl~ I am so NOT a morning person

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?

        His cholesterol count

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

       Emma or Kathrine or Your Highness~ Wha? I can dream can I?!


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?

        Nope unfortunately~Forgiving is not my strong suit. I have to try really hard to forgive.It is something I struggle with and pray a lot about too.


19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?


           mash potatoes and gravy my favorite comfort food... Aw man now I'm hungry!


OK now I have to tag some people.....I tag....

1. Waiting for God

2. Retired English Teacher

3. Another Step Forward

4.Running Away? I'll help you pack


All you do is copy and paste these questions and answer them in your own blog. No pressure..if you don't want to do it ..it's OK.  If you do answer them then you run and tag others. Blessings, Joanne 


5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie your too kind, I will try my best to post.

    I love your list! We are very much a like.

    XOXOX Lex :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved going thru ur post.. am following you from now on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne! :) I'm sorry you couldn't link up to my party...was it not working, or just technical stuff? :( Maybe next week! :)
    Your list had me laughing out loud...especially the bodily functions part! :) hee hee hee
    Hope you have a great day and thanks so much for reading my blog..I'm still amazed that there are people that take time out of their day to do that! :)
    HUGS
    Missy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome answers now come sit under the shade tree with me and have a glass of ice tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alexis~ maybe we are long lost sistes!

    @MiniBinoy~ Welcome to my blog! thanks for joining up

    @My Cottage Charm~ Hey Thanks! I will visit you often...you make the coffee and I'll bring the cake!

    @Becca~I will gladly have some tea~your weather there has got to be better than what we have here! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!