|From my handy dandy greetings workshop|
1. I try not to look back on past vacations but to look forward to new adventures. I start to plan our next vacation or Camping trip, Day trips, picnics, barbecues; This keeps me happy. Call your local library and find out what activities they have planned. My Library always has something going on.
2. Plan a special themed lunch with friends.
3. I start to mentally plan my garden. Last year my husband cleared a spot where he filled with organic soil and we planted a sweet vegetable garden. a smile on my face is forming....
4. I download and print out pictures of spring and then tape them to my fridge. Gives me a view and feel of what is to come.
5. Buy and display some sun-catchers to grab a bit of sunshine.
6. Make some lemonade. Take ten minutes to drink in sunshine.
7. Every now and then I buy flowers. There is no bettter way to brighten up a room.
That's it. ahhh I feel better already. I hope you can benefit from this list too. wait..the news is on ...oh....more snow....excuse me while I cry in my lemonade. ;0)