Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Great Idea To Brush Away The Winter Blues



which container shall I use?
      Hi again, was just blog hopping and came across this blog Under The Table and Dreaming It had just the thing to chase away those winter blues. The post Terrarium ideas and inspirations is just what we need to bring a bit of green to our winter. The pictures are simply beautiful... In fact even if you can't make one of these awesome projects...how  about just going out and buying a few plants or some flowers to brighten up your day? Just a thought. Now I think I'll take ten minutes to look for a cute container for my terrarium project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments...I think I'm addicted to them! they are like chips...oooo chips....or chocolate....yum...chocolate. Or like......can ya tell I'm dieting? Please leave me a comment so that I can keep my mind off of snacks!!!